We would like to inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data is LNB Hubert Czekajewicz Sp. J with its registered office in Kobiór, Centralna 56, Poland.
2. Your personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. in consideration of the need to perform an agreement, to which the data subject is party, or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement.
3. The data are processed in order to execute orders placed on the basis of the concluded agreements (sale agreements, order contracts, service contracts, and delivery agreements) and to maintain business contacts with counterparties within this scope.
4. Your personal data shall be received exclusively by entities authorised to obtain the personal data or entities participating in execution of the order, that is courier companies and transport companies.
5. Your personal data shall be kept in accordance with a legitimate interest realised by the controller arising from objectives relating to data processing, until termination of your authorisations resulting from universally applied legal norms.
6. You shall have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, as well as the right to rectification, deletion or processing restrictions, the right to object against processing and transfer the data.
7. You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body, i.e. with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
8. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal to conclude an agreement (order contract).